The selected candidate will form part of a team who are responsible of all the different systems running at optimal efficiency and will be working in a challenging, stimulating and expanding environment.
Key Activities / Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of all networks and services in a 24 x 7 operation to ensure high availability;
• Provide second level support and troubleshooting;
• Responsible for the resolution of hardware issues, deployment of new systems and reinstallation of operating systems as required;
• Maintain and follow procedures and documentation;
• Continuous monitoring and analysis of security alerts, audit logs and reports;
• Maintaining systems through scheduled patching and upgrades.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Experience in IT infrastructure administration will be considered an asset;
• Preferably be in possession of a University Degree/Higher Diploma in computing or equivalent;
• Vendor certification such as CCNA and MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher will be considered as an asset;
• Have a broad knowledge in Networking, Sub netting TCP/IP addressing, VLANs;
• Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory;
• Have a good understanding of VMware technologies;
• Be a team player and ready to work long hours and under pressure;
• Display strong organisational and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Have strong analytical and problem solving ability.